Thursday 23 April 2015

Insanity diary - days 64-67

It's been a tough week at work, so I'm very chuffed with myself for making it through and not skipping any further workouts!

Day 64: Max Recovery session. The recovery session from the first month did not prepare me for this. 47 minutes of serious stretching and strength exercises. I got through it - albeit with difficulty - but the next day I felt like I had serious bruising all round my ribcage! But the sadist in me liked it - I love feeling like I've earned my aches and pains.

Day 65: Max Interval Circuit - tough, working with the aches from the previous day, and I felt really sluggish. But I got through.

Day 66: Max Interval Plyo - this is (currently - it changes) my least favourite workout. It's a real split of upper body work and glutes - and by glutes I mean squats. My legs were shaking in no time. But again, I just had to keep pushing. It feels a lot like the first week of the first month, when I just needed to get through the first few sessions so I had a base level to improve upon.

Day 67: Rest day. I make no apologies for eating a steak and watching a film.

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment