Sunday 26 April 2015

Insanity diary days 68-70

Day 68: Max Cardio Conditioning. Getting home from work at 7pm on a Friday night and choosing to work out rather than go for a drink will never get easier. But I did it.

Day 69: Max Interval Circuit. Only about 14 hours after doing the Max Cardio Conditioning session on Friday night, I find myself back in front of the telly in a pool of my own sweat. This felt particularly tough, and I struggled to catch my breath throughout. I put it down to tiredness, and just kept trying! This session is a full 59 minutes long, and it's a killer. One of the rules of Insanity is that you should keep moving between exercises so you keep your body going and between warm up and cool down and you don't cease up - physically or psychologically. I love this screengrab, complete with "don't stop moving" reminder - it shows you that even the mega fit types on the dvd are struggling:




At least I got to follow it up with afternoon tea and a night at the theatre.

Day 70: Max Interval Plyo. Definitely my least favourite workout. I put it off til late afternoon, and made it a condition on myself that I could only have the lovely hearty (but healthy) dinner we had planned if I worked out as I needed to "earn" some extra calories. It got me through, but I'm now sat on the sofa, watching a film, and wondering if 9pm is too early to go to bed.

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment