Monday 9 February 2015

Nailcare review - Illamasqua nail varnish in Raindrops

I promise this will be my last Illamasqua review for a while - but when I was buying the nail varnish in Vice, I also spotted this little beauty in the sale.

I won't bore you with my love for Illamasqua yet again, but just wanted to show another of the finishes on their nail varnishes, this time the jelly finish.



Raindrops is a sheer, pale grey - but a lovely chic slightly blue grey, not an overcast sky grey - and it has some tiny, irregular slivers of grey glitter in the polish to give the namesake raindrop effect. Don't be alarmed - it's really not a glittery finish at all, more about a texture or an overall effect.

With a base and top coat, the polish lasts a good 4-5 days without chipping or peeling, and a further 2-3 days with only minor imperfections.

Illamasqua nail varnishes are £14.50 each and come in 58 colours, with a range of finishes.

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment