Thursday 26 February 2015

Insanity diary - days 7-12

This week has been repeating the first week's classes, just in a different order - so just a quick rundown:

Day 7: Day off - woohoo!

Day 8: return to Cardio Power & Resistance. Slightly hungover. Painful. But I coped.

Day 9: Pure Cardio. I don't think this session will ever get easier.

Day 10: I had another day off here - I wasn't meant to, but work forced my hand by sending me to Keswick for the day, meaning a 5am rise, not getting home til after 9pm, and not eating well enough to sustain me through a heavy workout.

Day 11: back to Plyometric Cardio Circuit. For the first time, I felt like a session was getting easier. Though I still suck at press ups.

Day 12: Recovery day - lots of stretching. Actually, genuinely, feels good!

It's getting better, but also, it's getting addictive. On the train back from Keswick on Tuesday I was starting to think "ooh maybe I could squeeze in the workout when I get home..." even though I knew it was a bad idea on little sleep and not enough good healthy food.

Two more days til I get another day off!

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment