Wednesday 4 March 2015

Insanity diary - day 17

Tonight was pure cardio and cardio abs. Pure cardio still hurts. Lots.

But cardio abs was new to me as I had to skip the session on Saturday to get on with housework (yeah, really).

It's only 16 minutes long, but boy do they pack some serious work in to those minutes! There's a quick warm up - then down onto the floor for a solid ab session, without a single sit up or crunch. Instead it's all getting into position for a series of exercises that engage the core, using your arms and legs as weights, followed by some plankwork.

I've definitely got a few lbs to lose before I start seeing a real difference, but from just one session I can tell that if you already have a low body fat percentage, this session will sculpt your abs into shape quickly.

And once again... I ENJOYED IT!!

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment