Wednesday 11 March 2015

Insanity diary - days 21-24

Day 21: day off - yay! I went to a wedding event with my beautiful bridesmaids so I was walking around lots, but I was genuinely feeling antsy at not working out. What's happening to me?!

Day 22: a forced day off. Boo! I've got a weak lower back and I need to be careful with it - occasionally it just "goes" - usually doing something completely dull and not even strenuous, like loading the washing machine or drying my hair. And I'm so lucky, I've been blessed with sciatica, so when my back goes, I get delightful pains shooting down my legs too. Yay. So when I pulled my back (bending over to put an invoice in our accounts' team's drawer - glamorous!) I was forced to take a night off.

Day 23: back completely healed (amazing what a good night's restful sleep and some gentle walking can do), it was time for Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. And it was ok - hard, because that goes without saying, but I got through both and felt like I was performing well.

Day 24: Cardio Power & Resistance. I think this might be my favourite workout. But I think that might just be because it's the one I've done the least and therefore it feels a little fresher!

But overall, it's still going well!

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment