Thursday 12 March 2015

Lancôme GWP

I've been meaning to post this for ages now, so I hope the GWP is still running for anyone who wants to take advantage!

Popped into Boots last week to stock up on my favourite day moisturiser (Lancôme Hydra Zen Neurocalm Extrême Soothing Moisurising Cream-Gel. Catchy name.) and was obviously a walking target as the second the girl on the counter mentioned the free gift I had a supersize bottle of their Galatéis Douceur in my hand.

But onto the gift. And what a gift!




Just look at how the bag bulges! *snigger*

Lancôme always do great gifts - this time last year I bought their Genifique and Visionnaire serums, and as it was geared up for Mother's Day I got both of them in gift sets, plus got an additional gift bag - which summed 3 x mini lipsticks, 3 x mini mascaras, 2 x mini Genifiques, 2 x mini Visionnaires, a full size Galatéis Douceur, mini Hydra Zen day and night creams, and 3 x mini bottles of their La Vie Est Belle perfume! But I digress.

And I think I love this year's offering event more.



The big box and bottle were my purchases, but the rest was all free free FREE!

That's:

  • 125ml (full size) bottle of Bi-Facil eye make-up remover
  • Mini lipstick in L'Absolu Rouge - a lovely nude pink
  • Mini Hypnôse mascara
  • Mini Le Crayon Kohl in Noir 
  • 7ml bottle of Advanced Génifique serum
  • 15ml pot of Hydra Zen Neurocalm day cream
  • 5ml tube of Hydra Zen Neurocalm eye contour gel cream
  • 2.5g Blush Subtil in Rose Paradis - a perky but subtle pink which would suit any skin tone
God I love Lancôme.

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment