Sunday 29 March 2015

Turning 30




This cake was insane.

Turning 30 isn't the beginning of the end. It was a great birthday where I got to see LOADS of friends I hadn't seen in too long, and some lovely pressies to boot!

Special mention to Will. Who tried to make me a Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix tape cake, spending hours and a fortune on it, failed, then bought me two AMAZING cakes to make up for it.

Can I do it all again?

Birthday breakfast

The work bit

Meatliquor and their Bingo Wings - I couldn't think of a better birthday treat


PRESENT HAUL!


Birthday part 2 - brunch at The Table - yum!

WINNING! This didn't last long...

One cake wasn't enough

Sing sing sing
Far Rockaway - my party venue - had the BEST decor.
So much love for this guy. All the way from Southampton with food poisoning just to wish me happy birthday.

More pressies!

Then this guy turned up



Party 2 - the Glasgow leg
Two of my favourite people in the world
Not to mention this guy, who came to both my London AND Glasgow parties

RAWK

Awww

Thanks everyone. You've all made 30 awesome so far.

Especially this guy.




Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment