Tuesday 17 March 2015

Insanity diary - days 26-30

Still going... just!

Day 26: my 30th birthday. Should have been a recovery day. I took it off. So sue me.

Day 27: Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. Bizarrely I'm starting to enjoy this session. I feel like I've really earned my lunch on these days!

Day 28: The day after my birthday party. No hangover, but it made the Plyometric Cardio Circuit session that bit harder.

Day 29: Rest day. I had every intention of going for a run or something, but a late finish at work put paid to that. So I had a proper day off.

Day 30: I should have started recovery week today, doing the Core Cardio & Balance session every night, but I'm flying home tomorrow and realistically I'm not going to get to work out every day. So instead I went for a run (which felt easier than I expected - clearly all this cardio is doing me some good!) and will try to do so again as often as I can, before I start back next week with the recovery week.

It means I'll finish the programme a whole week after Will, but it also means I'll enjoy my trip home a whole lot more.

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment